Interested in helping the families you serve nurture their spiritual lives? Here are some resources we offer to assist you.
Birthing Naturally has produced books to help you prepare families.
- Christian Childbirth Handbook
Like a childbirth class in a book, Christian Childbirth Handbook gives you the information you need to prepare to give birth.
- Christian Childbirth Workbook
No answers, just questions. Organize everything you learn and use the activities to practice your new skills.
- The Lord of Birth
Pregnancy and childbirth Bible study.
- 40 Weeks
Week by week devotional guide to pregnancy. Includes prayer guides and helps for pregnancy discomforts.
- Teaching Christian Childbirth
a complete childbirth curriculum with optional activities, handouts, presentations and more.
Here are some resources from the Birthing Naturally website for you.
- Christian Childbirth Resources links you to organizations, publications and websites about Christian childbirth.
- Childbirth Ministry provides information about starting a ministry to childbearing families in your church or community.
- Childbirth Missions highlights ways you can get involved in serving childbearing families around the world.
Here are some resources from the Birthing Naturally website to share with your clients.
- Pregnancy Devotionals are easy to read as a quick inspiration or to begin a deep time with God.
- Expectant Mother’s Bible Companion is a growing collection of commentaries of the Bible from a mother’s perspective.
- Topics in Childbirth are printable devtional sheets you can use as part of your regular Bible study.
- Christian Childbirth Principles explores how some of the fundamental principles of Christianity are lived out during childbearing.
- Christian Childbirth Techniques explores ways to use Christian disciplines such as prayer and worship, during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Birthing Naturally Books are written specifically to nurture your spiritual life throughout pregnancy and early parenting.