This post is one in a series of childbirth meditations. This post focuses on the word learn, and the things you learn during pregnancy and childbirth.
Meditations for “Learn”
If your fears are caused by a lack of knowledge or understanding, learn about the process of giving birth.
Don’t let a day go by in which you do not learn more about your body and how it works.
Learn who you are. The things that make you unique can be strengths during labor.
Sometimes we have to learn that there is no definite answer to our questions, and that is ok.
You can learn more from your mistakes than from your successes. Take the time to figure out what isn’t working in your life. You can then begin to make positive changes.
It isn’t time that makes us old, but an attitude that keeps us from learning anything new about us and the world around us.
“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
Questions to Work Through
- What have you learned about yourself through this pregnancy?
- What things would you like to learn more about?
- What things have others learned from you during this pregnancy?
- What has been the most amazing thing you have learned?
- What has had the biggest effect on how you live your life?