Ten Questions About...
Accepting your Baby as a Gift from God
- In what ways did you plan for this pregnancy?
- In what ways were you caught by surprise?
- How did you respond when you suspected pregnancy?
- How did you respond when you confirmed pregnancy?
- How did your loved ones respond when you shared your news?
- In what ways do you question God's gift of this child?
- In what ways are you certain this child is a gift from God?
- What changes do you anticipate in your life, short-term and long term?
- What concerns do you have about your ability to parent this child?
- What concerns do you have about your baby?
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."