Childbirth Meditation: Answer
It doesn't help to rush forward and find all the answers before you understand all the questions.
Answers are helpful, but they are not everything. Sometimes having an answer to your question just leaves you with more questions.
We pride ourselves in being able to give answers, to demonstrate our knowledge. But the answers only make a difference if they will have an effect on the way we live our lives.
When something bad happens, we want answers. It can be helpful to know what happened so you can prevent it again, but having answers will not undo what was done.
Sometimes there are no answers. We do not know everything, we cannot predict everything, and we cannot be prepared for everything. But that does not stop us from moving forward and trying new things. The very nature of life is that you will not have the answers about where you are going until you are there.
Having answers will not change what happened, but it can change your perspective about what happened.
Encouraging words for you
"Good questions outrank easy answers." - author unknown
Questions to work through
- What are the questions you are seeking answers to?
- What resources can you use to find those answers?
- How will finding the answers affect the way you are handling this pregnancy?
- What do you need to have to trust the answers you find?
- What will you do if you cannot find answers?