What do you care about? Take the time to discover what is the most important to you. Then express these feelings to your family and care-givers so they can help you give birth in the way you desire.
Care about your baby and your baby's health. Don't make decisions without information. Always weigh the benefits and the risks, choosing the course of action that does the most to promote a healthy outcome.
Surround yourself with people who care about you and your baby. Their love and support will carry you when you don't think you have the strength to go on.
Care about the details. It is the details that make up the whole. Don't allow anyone to convince you that what you care about is unimportant. You care about it for a reason.
Doing things with care means doing them slowly and with much thought. It means never jumping for the fast or easy way out, but ensuring that you are acting in the best way. When you care you remember that the journey affects the destination.
Encouraging Words for You
"Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength." - Hasidic Saying
Questions to Work Through
- How are you already caring for your child?
- What things in your life today are your main priorities (the things you care most about)?
- How does your scheduling of time reflect your priorities?
- In what ways do you need to be cared for more? How can you get that care?
- How do you express caring for others?