Your fluctuating hormone levels make you more susceptible to moodiness when you are pregnant. Near the end of pregnancy, your altered body image, fatigue and concerns about the upcoming labor can add to the moodiness.
Some Women Have Tried…
- Allow yourself time to cry, you may find yourself with renewed energy afterwards.
- Seek out support from friends and family. Have at least one person that you can share your concerns with.
- Open and honest communication with familiy members helps.
- Slow down your schedule; be sure to give yourself enough time to rest.
- Be extra careful about eating well, poor nutrition will only make it worse.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep. Fatigue will make it harder to deal with anything.
- Try self massage using half and ounce of sunflower oil infused with 2 drops of immortelle, 1 drop of rose otto and 1 drop sandalwood. This mixture can help life your mood and help you feel an overall sense of well-being.
- Add a few drops of the oil listed above to warm bath water and soak your body for fifteen minutes to half an hour.